Remember the MasterCard case which might just generate a bit of cash for you? See my 25 November 2016 post Well, the hearing before the Competition Appeal Tribunal to decide whether the massive claim can go ahead has taken place and the Tribunal has reserved its decision. That means it is thinking about the right result.
When will its decision be given? No date has yet been fixed. My guess is that it will be within the next six weeks. And if I am wrong? You won't have a claim against me!