About this blog

Accessible legal tips, know-how and news for anyone with a complaint or legal issue from Stephen Gold, author of The Return of Breaking Law, the book

Thursday 13 October 2016


If you cannot afford what can be swingeing court or tribunal fees and your income and capital are modest, you may be able to get the fees waived (or remitted, as the law likes to call it). See my previous posts under court fees and also Breaking Law at chapter 13 which deals with a number of other ways of saving fees for court cases.

A revised 19 page guide on remission (of course) has been published today together with the forms you should use to apply which are in English and Welch respectively but positively not in Double Dutch. You'll find all this at GOVERNMENT.UK You can apply on line.